Available only by Subscription! (or digitally, with a Premium Online Membership…)
You won’t find KNIFE Magazine at the supermarket or the drugstore. You will find it in the hands of folks who are passionate about knives – handmade and factory, vintage and modern, collectibles and hard-working using knives.
Bigger is Better! KNIFE Magazine is an oversized, full color, glossy publication — 50% larger than a standard magazine, printed on quality 50 lb. paper stock, and delivered in protective plastic filled with the glorious smell of a real magazine. It’s like magazines used to be — before they started cutting corners on paper and printing, and selling out their content to boost the bottom line.
The successor to Knife World, the industry’s longest running monthly publication, KNIFE Magazine continues the KW tradition of serving dedicated knife enthusiasts who want the best in informative, objective, and timely content. Monthly issues include
- Articles on Handmade, Custom, Mid-tech, and Tactical knives…
- …Antique, Military, Vintage, and Collectible knives…
- …Modern Production knives — and more!
- Profiles of custom knifemakers, from the legends to the up-and-comers
- Cutlery Hall-of-Famer Bernard Levine’s informative “Whut Izzit” column (since 1978!)
- “EdgeWi$e” — a monthly knife value report by Cutlery Hall-of-Famer J. Bruce Voyles
- Bruce Voyles’ monthly editorial “Bruce on the Loose”
- A bimonthly knifemaking column by Forged in Fire Champion Matthew Parkinson
- Knife-related legislative updates from both Knife Rights and AKTI
- Bimonthly reports from the American Bladesmith Society and The Knifemakers’ Guild
- News from inside the knife industry
- The world’s largest list of knife shows, hammer-ins and other events
1 year = 12 monthly issues * Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of first issue. *